Friday, June 7, 2013

Don't call it a Comeback

After 2.5 years in the workforce, I have taken myself out of the game again. I'm ready to be at home and be the mom that has enough emotional energy at the end of the day to enjoy being with three little kids. When I started this blog, there was a part of me that really needed an outlet and a way to work through things that I either didn't understand or couldn't control. I now just want to get my feelings down and share them with people. I have learned that when darkness rises up in my unbidden, the best thing I can do is to cast light on it, let others see it. I then am not in my darkness alone and my darkness doesn't like company. It's so counterintuitive and exactly what we don't want to do...share our darkness with others, but it is the solution. I am so grateful when I can feel good being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment